Client care is our first priority. We employ these measures to promote a safe environment in our studio:
- All touch surfaces are disinfected before each session.
- Vocal mics are sanitized and employ sanitized pop filters.
- Studio personnel are triple-vaxxed and wear KN-95 masks at all times.
- Clients must be masked when they are not singing or speaking on mic.
- Central air system with MERV13 filtration provides optimal air quality.
- Occupancy is limited to ensure distancing space.
- The studio layout is conducive to maintaining physical distancing, and a minimum two meter (about two guitars) of space between clients and personnel is maintained whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer available in all rooms.
- Clients needing to rebook due to symptoms or a positive test will not be penalized, even if it’s at the last minute.
- Preproduction and consulting sessions are held via Zoom when possible.
For further information, please contact us.
Turn It Up!
Listen to these audio excerpts from just a few of our many projects.
We respectfully acknowledge that Saga Recording operates on the unceded land of the Coast Salish peoples including the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh), and Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ) Nations.