COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Client care is our first priority. We employ these measures to promote a safe environment in our studio:
- All touch surfaces are disinfected before each session.
- Vocal mics are sanitized and employ sanitized pop filters.
- Studio personnel are triple-vaxxed and wear KN-95 masks at all times.
- Clients must be masked when they are not singing or speaking on mic.
- Central air system with MERV13 filtration provides optimal air quality.
- Occupancy is limited to ensure distancing space.
- The studio layout is conducive to maintaining physical distancing, and a minimum two meter (about two guitars) of space between clients and personnel is maintained whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer available in all rooms.
- Clients needing to rebook due to symptoms or a positive test will not be penalized, even if it’s at the last minute.
- Preproduction and consulting sessions are held via Zoom when possible.
For further information, please contact us.
Get Help, Get Heard,
We respectfully acknowledge that Saga Recording operates on the unceded land of the Coast Salish peoples including the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh), and Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ) Nations.
© 2022 Saga Productions. All Rights Reserved.